3 years ago
Sunday, December 16, 2007
I DID IT!
Yep, that's right. I talked to Santa. I didn't sit on his lap and I had a hard time walking up to him, but finally I did it. He had a book for me and I told Mom to go get it for me, PLEASE. She said, "no, you have to go get it yourself!" She held my hand and walked up with me and I got the book, turned around and said "cheese" and I was outta there! I forgot to tell him what I wanted, but mom said she'll send him a letter for me. I was sad that he didn't give me a candy cane though. Mom said he must have ran out of them. Madison sat on his lap and didn't mind at all. She didn't really get a good look at him though. Here's our pictures.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment