Mom keeps talking about this Santa guy. She really wants me to sit on his lap. I don't know why, he's a big man with a red suit and a white hairy beard. We saw him at Wal-mart the other day. He said Hi to me and asked me if I wanted to sit on his lap. I said yes, but then when Mom went to get me out of the cart, I said no. He gave me a candy cane and a lollipop though. We've been discussing the sitting on his lap thing for a while now. She wants me to at least stand beside him and tell him what I want for Christmas. I'm still thinking about it. Today we made a list for santa. I told mom that I want him to bring me Candy canes, Jack-o-lanterns, cars, and tools. I think this weekend she is going to take me to see that big red hairy man, as long as we don't get snowed in. Check back for an update on how well I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment