Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It's snowing!

When I got up this morning and looked out the window, I yelled, "It's snowing!" It had just started so mom said we had to wait till there was more on the ground before we could go outside and play in it. I kept a close eye on the window all morning. Finally she said we could go out. I got on all my warm clothes and headed outstide! I had so much fun throwing "snowballs!" I threw them at Mom and all over the side of the house. It was so funny when they would stick to the house. I even threw a couple at Gizmo. Here's some pics!







See this snow ball mom?



Now I'm going to throw it at ya!



We had to come in and have lunch and take a nap, but I already told Mom that I can't wait to go back out and play in the snow.

No comments: