Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Saturday, Dec 22nd

Daddy kept telling me that we were going somewhere fun today. First we had to go shopping for a present for Mom though. I was really good in the store so Dad said we were going to Chuck E Cheese. I had never been there before. It was so much fun. We played all kinds of games, ate pizza and watched a show. I had a GREAT day!

Chuck E Cheese drew me, isn't he good?!

Sunday, Dec 23rd

Today we went to Great Grandma Eyster's house to celebrate Christmas! She has 3 cats but they hid the whole time we were there. I wonder why?! I was excited to open presents, I had been eyeing up the ones under our Christmas tree.



That's me and Maddie with Great Grandma Eyster

Monday, Dec 24th

Today we got up and Dad said he didn't have to go to work today - AGAIN - Yippie! I always have to ask Daddy if he's going to work. After nap, we went to GG Eyster's house. I was so excited, I knew I was going to get some more presents. We had alot of fun over there, they have a chair that tilts back and Dad and I were playing spaceship on it. Even grandpa gave it a try! Here I am checkin out their tree ...



Here's the 4 generations of Eyster's!


We always have the fireplace going to keep in nice and warm. We cook hot dogs over the fire for those who don't like the meal. Wonder who that would be?!



Here I am opening presents



Here's Maddie, she was so tired!


Then we had to go home and get out the cookies for Santa



.. and milk



I had to try them just to make sure they were good ...



Mom gave Madison one too, silly Mom, I had to tell her that Maddie doesn't have teeth!



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Tuesday, Dec 25th

I was so excited to go downstairs and see if Santa had come. He had! There was lots of presents in the living room! He brought me this super cool car table, TJ Berrytales, Playdoh creative center, Monster trucks and Movies! I must have been a really good boy!





This was a big GI Joe car, I love playing with Brian and Brent's old GI Joe's!


Dad and I made brownies while we waited for Maddie to wake up



Here's Maddie on her first Christmas! She wasn't too excited, but I had just as much fun opening her presents as I did mine!



We hope you all had a Wonderful Christmas! We sure did!

No comments: