Monday, June 02, 2008

Catching up ... again!

WOW! We've been really busy again. First of all, the weather is finally getting nice and we're spending alot more time outside. Dad got out my 4 wheeler again and I'm really brave about it until I get on it. They are wondering if I'm ever going to ride that thing. Especially since I'm requesting a jeep now ... you know how it is, all those things look so neat in the store and on TV!!! I did take Maddie for a ride and I chased mom around the yard a few times.



She really liked her ride. Secretly mom thinks that Maddie will be riding it before me. She's too little right now though, so I have some time.

We had a fun Memorial Day weekend. First we spent Saturday at Nanny and Papa's helping them put on a roof. I had lots of fun playing with Logan and McKenna.

Then we went to Logan's house to play some more. I was having a blast!



On Sunday, we went to the Memorial Day parade at church. I was so excited to see and hear the marching band.

Here's me and uncle Brian. I hung out with him all morning. I must have known he'd be leaving for Arizona on Monday for 8 weeks. I sure will miss him!

Here's Maddie in her sunglasses with Nanny.

...and here's uncle B with Maddie's glasses on.

He's so silly!

On Monday, we had a picnic at our house. I told Mom and Dad that I hoped we'd have a pinata and balloons. I was so happy when I saw the pinata. There was all kinds of candy inside and toy harmonicas, water guns and jumping frogs. How cool is that?


Here's me, Dad and Papa playing our harmonicas


I even got to play horse shoes like the big guys!


We had such a fun long weekend. I told Dad I didn't want him to go to work ever again.

No comments: