Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just us

We're having a heat wave here this week. It's been close to 100 degrees and really humid. We got the pools out to splash and play a little bit.



Here's Maddie's newest trick. She does this all the time. It looks like she wants to flip over, but we think she is trying to stand up. She wants to stand all the time.


Mom took Brent's senior pictures ... the same day he graduated ... :) Here's some of them



I was just happy we were at the lake and I could throw rocks and run around. Brent played with me a little bit after the picture taking was done

And here he is getting ready to go to graduation.

Getting his diploma

and posing with Nanny and Papa

I told you it was hot, this is me about 10 minutes after we sat down in our seats! I said, "Mom, my shirt is all .... SWEATY!" Everyone around us thought that was funny. Imagine how hot it was for the students wearing the gowns!

Yesterday was Dad's 30th birthday! This is us telling him Happy Birthday when he got home from work. We took him out to eat at Red Lobster because he likes to eat there. I was so upset because I wanted to go to TEXAS ROADHOUSE!!! Mom and Dad promised we'd go there on MY birthday! I can't wait!

We've had a busy month so far and we're only 10 days in. Keep checking back because it's going to get even busier! We have father's day, bible school and my birthday party!!!! Oh and the carnivals are in full swing now! WSHOOOO!

No comments: