Monday, June 23, 2008

Some firsts!

I'm getting to be such a big boy now, and I'm getting to do lots of big boy things. Mom and I went to the movies last Wednesday, to see Shrek the 3rd. This was my first movie! It was really neat. The movie didn't hold my interest too long, But I liked the big tv and the lights being off, getting to eat popcorn and I even got soda (sprite)! I wanted to sit on mom's lap about 3/4 of the way through the movie and I ended up "resting my eyes" ... Mom says I was sleeping, but I told her no way! Of course she had to get a picture of me at the movies!

Dad was gone hunting Friday and Saturday and he told me that if I was a big boy and helped mom, we would go minature golfing on Sunday. I had to tell the lady that cut my hair that I was being a big boy for Dad so we could go play mini golf! I also invited her to my birthday party ... that made everyone laugh. Here's a quote "I'm going to be 3! My birthday is July 1st! I'm having a pirate party, you wanna come?" Then came the laughs. So I said "What's so funny?" Mom and Nanny are laughing at me all the time! Well, when Dad got home, he showed me the goat he got with his bow and arrow, but I was afraid it was going to "wake up" so I didn't get too close. Then on Sunday, we did what he promised, we went mini golfing! It was so much fun!


This is me after I got the ball in with only 2 shots! I even beat Mom and Dad on this one!

Contemplating my next move:

"Golf is hard work! I'm all sweaty, I want one of those red slushie things, Dad!"

My birthday is next week. I'm going to be 3 years old! Can you believe that? I'm going to bible school this week too, that's another first for me. It's so much fun!

No comments: