Monday, June 02, 2008

Uncle Brent

This post is pretty much about my uncle Brent. He played in the All Star game last Friday. It was called the York Adams All Star Football Game. I was so excited to go watch them play. I had a hard time understanding why he wasn't wearing his blue uniform though. :)

(he is number 66 with the blue helmet, kinda stepping forward.)

Here's an action shot


Just how lucky can one kid get? There was a baseball game going on behind us. I was in heaven!


Here's me with uncle B. His team won, the score was 58 to 6!!!!


Brent also went to prom this weekend. He had a camo vest and tie. He's pretty cool!



He likes to play with me and Maddie too, this is him a few hours before prom. He had to prove mom wrong when she said "Brent, there's no way you are going to fit in there!"


We had a party for Dad this weekend too, June 9th, he will turn 30!!!!


Of course I had to help blow out the candles!

No comments: