Friday, April 17, 2009

Dentist

Maddie and I had a first together on Wednesday! We went to the dentist for the first time. Mom had been preparing me, but I kept telling her that I was going to cancel my apt and stay home with a babysitter! She said NO WAY! I was a bit nervous at first, but the dental hygenist was so nice, I was ok after just a few minutes. Mom didn't take her camera back until I was all done because she thought that I would be upset the whole time. Boy did I surprise her! I was so good the hygenist thought I was 5 or 6!!!! She was amazed that I let her do everything she needed to do without fussing. She let me play a cool gameboy thing while we were waiting for the dentist. (That's when Mom snuck out and got her camera)



and here's Maddie, before her checkup. Let's just say that she didn't do as well as I did. I'm pretty sure she isn't going to be happy the next time we go to the dentist. Mom definitely didn't get any pics of her!!!



We went to Chuckie Cheese after our apts and met up with our cousins. We had a great time playing there, I hope we do this after every dentist apt!

this was Maddie's first time at Chuckie Cheese!



She stayed in the toddler area with Mom while I ran around and played all the games with Dad.




Here's a comparison from my 2nd time at Chuckie Cheese (Jan 2008)



Here's Maddie with the giraffe



No comments: