Friday, April 10, 2009

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's Way!

Today we went to an egg hunt with our playgroup. We met at a playground and played on the stuff first. Then the adults hid the eggs and we had to find them. This was Maddie's first egg hunt. She did pretty good!





It didn't take long for Maddie to find one ... the funny thing is, she was happy with her one egg. She would put it in her basket (which she called a pocketbook) and then take it out, put it back in the grass and then pick it up again like she just found a new egg!



I found one that was busted open, so ...



... I had to put it back together before I could put it in my basket!





See, there's Maddie, at it again with the same yellow egg!



at least I don't have to worry about her competition .. this year!

Hope you have a great Good Friday! More Easter activities to come I'm sure!

No comments: