This weekend we tried out our new camper for the first time. We had so much fun! We just went up the road to Codorus State Park with Grandma and Grandpa D and my cousins. Our sites backed up to a big field where we could run and play and the adults could still see us. We had beautiful weather considering it rained every day the week leading up to our trip! Maddie had a hard time going to sleep in the camper. Maybe it's because we had been in and out so many times before, just playing around ever since we got the camper. She thought it was a place to play! I was so exhausted at the end of the day on Friday, I told Dad I was ready to go to bed and I was out before Maddie! The second night, Dad slept in the bunk with me and Maddie slept with Mom. It still took her forever to fall asleep, but we all got more rest that way. Here are some pics ...

me playing the washer game ...

we celebrated Grandma's birthday!

We tried to fish ...

... but throwing rocks was more fun this time!

We had a lot of visitors!
The Scrivens family ... here's Riley

The Smith Family ... here's Wes

The Kessler family ... Logan and Mckenna

We also did a good bit of this ...

... and let me just tell you, I'm getting really good at riding my bike! I want to go for bike rides all the time now!

I rode so much, my pedal fell off!

and here's Maddie ... needless to say, two late nights was a little more than she could handle. She was pooped!

I wasn't ready to go home when the weekend was over. We had so much fun playing with all our family and friends and just hanging out. I can't wait to do it again. Mom said she needs to remember to get some pictures INSIDE the camper next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment