Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Time is flying by ...

Wow, I have a lot to catch you up on. We had a week of really nice weather and have been spending most days outside.

Most evenings we take a bike ride/walk up to the playground at the school near our house. They put a new playground in last year and it's really fun. I can do mostly everything there. Maddie usually needs a little help, but being the monkey that she is, she can do alot of the stuff too.







or we just hang out at home:





We also completed our swimming lessons for this spring. We did the parent tot class together again, this was my 3rd time. It was Maddie's first time though. She liked it other than being freezing cold. She couldn't seem to stay warm. We're figuring that it's because she has no meat on her body, but by the end of the 30 minute class, she would be shivering and her lips would be blue! I was fine once I got in the water, but it took me a while to get used to everything again. I didn't want to jump or anything until the last 3 classes. Mom's thinking we should do the fall class to so that we don't forget everything we've learned. I should move up to the next class which is me in the water with the teachers and helpers, but not mom or dad. I'm not real sure I'm up for that yet. I watched that class before ours at each lesson, but I told Mom that I still need them in the water with me. We'll see come fall ...











Now that you're on photo overload, I'll go start another post about our Memorial weekend.

No comments: