They were throwing frisbees into the stands on Friday night and I really wanted one, so uncle Brent held me way up in the air and the girl threw one to me. I tried to catch it, but ended up bumping it and it hit mom right in the head. It's all good though, we got the frisbee!
This was Saturday night. We had box seats and we were way up high. It was so cool!
I can't wait to go again!
We have some other exciting news too ... our baby bunnies are out of their hole! Dad was mowing today and he put a frisbee over their hole so that he was sure not to hit them with the mower but when he got close, one of them jumped up and hit the frisbee and hopped away. So we went out and tried to catch them. They are so cute!





No comments:
Post a Comment