This is right before I fell off the edge. I had a hard time staying on the pavement since I was concentrating so hard on racing Logan.
Sunday we went to Great Gma and Gpa Kessler's. We had a cookout with the family and it was fun. I was somewhat grumpy after 2 late nights and not much of a nap, I wasn't in the best mood!
This was the look on my face for most of the day!
After the picnic, we went to Big Les's 50th birthday party. He is the Dad of our friend Les. We were dancing to the music when all of a sudden the fire alarm went off. We had to leave the building because the alarm was so loud. We were pretty sure someone had pulled the fire alarm as a joke but we went outside anyway. Sure enough, it was a false alarm. I got to see the firetrucks and fire fighters though!!
Here's Maddie and Wes. He is going to have his first birthday next weekend!
And here's me with my look of the day.
Monday we had a small cook out with the Dehoff crew. I was in a better mood today after going to bed on time the night before and getting a decent nap in before the party. All this partying really makes a boy tired!!!
We have alot more exciting things coming up. My last real day of school is today and Thursday is my closing program. I am graduating from the 3 yr old preschool class!!! We have Wes's 1st birthday swimming party on Saturday and the following weekend we're camping again!!! I hope I can keep up with all this excitement!!!
I posted another entry today, so if you haven't seen it yet, keep going down.





No comments:
Post a Comment