Sunday, March 07, 2010

Finally … a warm and sunny day

Finally we had a day where it was warm enough to play outside and there was only a little bit of snow in some parts of the yard!  Yes, it’s almost all melted (out back)!  The front still has at least a foot of snow on it but the sun doesn’t hit out there as much.  We got out the baseball stuff and played for a long time!

IMG_1045 IMG_1059 IMG_1060 IMG_1073a  IMG_1089 IMG_1100

Then when Maddie woke up from her nap, we jumped on the trampoline and played on the swings …

 

IMG_1152  IMG_1150

 

Then we walked down to the Treat for some ice cream.  I have to admit, it got pretty cold while we were there and we practically ran back to the house!

 

IMG_1197 IMG_1186 IMG_1188 IMG_1193 IMG_1194

I was laughing at Maddie’s chocolate mustache … little did I know, I had one too! 

We had a fun day and we now officially have spring fever!

No comments: