It’s been a while, sorry! We’ve been pretty busy around here, trying to take advantage of every good weather day since it seems like winter lasted forever! We celebrated my birthday last weekend, at Nanny’s house and it was so nice out. It’s not too often you can have an outside birthday celebration when your birthday is in March!
Here’s some pics from the other day after naps. Landen got a new hat about a week ago and Maddie wanted a hat like his, so when I saw this one at the Gap outlet, I HAD to get it for Maddie. She was so excited to have a PINK hat!
It’s hilarious to watch Landen play basketball … well, any sport. He talks to his “teammates” and they have little discussions on the sidelines about the next play. Today I heard alot of, “Ok, you go over here, yea and and and do good! Set hut hut!” I didn’t have the heart to tell him that he sounded more like a football coach!
Our days have pretty much been filled with what you see above and that’s just the way we like it!!





No comments:
Post a Comment