Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Photography

If you know me, you know that I most always have a camera in my hands. I love photography and with my new camera, I’ve been practicing even more and although my kids are starting to run when they see the camera, I am having to take less shots to get the picture I have in my head and I’m learning to recognize what may be wrong in one that didn’t turn out just right. Maddie is one of THE hardest kids to photograph. She does not sit still! Plus, she has this thing where she won’t look at me when I’m behind the camera. She will stare off into the wild blue yonder and even if I’m talking to her, she’ll answer me without even looking at me for a second. I was so excited when I finally got her to look right at me and snapped so fast that the first one was a little blurry, but I LOVE her expression ….

IMG_2136

The second one turned out really good too and it’s more in focus.

IMG_2142

I did no editing to the eyes, they are THAT blue and beautiful! :) I was telling her to pretend like she was snow white and asking her how she would smile … wonder how long this trick will last??

Landen of course is a little easier, but alot of times, he doesn’t want to be bothered. He’s just too busy. I got him shortly after nap and we headed outside before Maddie got up and I managed to get 2 good ones of him also.

IMG_2170 IMG_2167

He is seriously the sweetest little boy I’ve ever met! :)

Now we need to work on getting them both in the same picture and looking at the camera!! THAT might take a while … and alot of bribing!

No comments: