
We played lots of football. This is me getting ready to tackle uncle Eric
Maddie wanted to play too, but we told her she could be a cheerleader for now until she gets a little bigger. She decided to eat her shoe instead!
Here we are eating our "first" breakfast of the day ... remember we like to get up as SOON as the sun does, so we have a quick breakfast while we're waiting for the lazy bums to get out of bed and make some real food!

and here is Maddie, eating a flower ... YES, she is always eating something!
See, she's about to eat the little button on top of Dad's hat!

This was the most fun of all. I loved driving the girls around. We pretended like I was taking them to school. I could have done this all weekend!
Maddie wanted to play the washer game too, I told her she is going to have a much better time next year, but for now, she's too little to do all the fun things I get to do!
This is the sight we usually saw from her this weekend, she tried to run to keep up with us, and fell flat on her face most times! At least she was smiling!
We had a really fun weekend, but we were so glad to get home and get back to our good old routine! We were both wore out!





No comments:
Post a Comment