Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Knoebels (9-13-08)

I still have some catching up to do! We were supposed to camp at Knoebels the weekend of 9-12 throught 9-14, but the rain spoiled our plans. With Maddie wanting to walk around all the time and the lack of space in our pop up, we decided it would be best just to drive up for the day on Saturday. Dad had taken off that Friday and we went to preschool pals day at the fair and got there just before the rain started. We rode a few rides, even in the rain and then we ran to the truck and headed home.





We got up early Saturday morning and headed for Knoebels. It was a pretty long ride, but I played my VSmile some and Maddie slept the whole way.



We rode a ton of rides, played some games and ate good food! It was nice because I had my cousins to ride with.



I even rode the big pirate ship!


can you find me?

Maddie enjoyed the pickles on a stick, you can tell she's related to mom (and me!) Everyone around us was watching her and laughing! She was so happy with her big pickle!



We got some ice cream on the way out and headed home, we were all pooped!

No comments: