Here's the cake for everyone. Mom was so excited because she found the same theme as my first birthday (for a girl of course) Here's a link to take you to my first birthday blog. For some reason, there's no pics of my cake ... Mom wasn't a very good blogger then!

and here's the cake mom made with love, for Maddie to smash!

Here's Maddie with Nanny. She's really hooked on her these days. Today she was walking around with the phone up to her ear calling "Nannee!"

Just getting started!

Mmmmm, that was good!

The video ... if you watch it to the end, you can hear me talking about "when I was a baby!" (Oh and you might have to turn off the music, it's at the bottom of the blog)
We had to wait patiently for our cake ...

I helped her open all her presents and even took over taking pics for mom. I'm getting really good with the camera.

Happy Birthday Maddie Girl!

I think she's getting another cake on her REAL birthday, like I told Dad, this was her "fake" birthday!





No comments:
Post a Comment