We've had alot of fun this year dressing up in our costumes! We went to Codorus State Park and trick or treated through the campground, we did Trick or treat at our house and at walmart and I had a halloween costume party at school today! This was the first year I really wanted to dress up. I love my dragon costume!
Dragons can fly you know!
Maddie looks pretty darn cute in her lady bug costume!
This is trick or treat night at our house. It's Maddie, Lily, Leala, Trinity, Me
It was so cold that night, and we thought we were going to blow away in the wind. We only stayed out about an hour. One trip around the block and we were done!
Logan and McKenna came along too.
And here I am at school. There were some really neat costumes.

We are decorating bags to take when we parade through the school. The other classes will be handing out treats for us!

Wbat a fun Halloween!





No comments:
Post a Comment