Monday, December 15, 2008

As good as it's going to get ...

Ok, here's our sad Santa pictures. What can you really expect? He's a big white haired guy dressed in red and you think we should sit on his lap and smile for a picture ... no thanks!



Yes, I know, her's is pretty bad and she's traumatized too .. she now is scared of most men in general. Can you blame her?!?! She has since learned to say "Tanta" (Santa) and points to him whenever she sees his picture or sees him on tv. If she sees him in real life, she screams like the day she sat on his lap! Mom's hoping she forgets before next year ...



Yep, that's me, well, half of my head and my ear. I told Santa that I want the Computer Cool School and the Diego Dinosaur Rescue Mountain playset. Then I was done. I had to go back and ask him where his reindeer were though. He said they were at a farm down the road and he goes to get them every night.

So that's our Santa experience for this year. We're still going to put cookies and milk out for him even though we're scared to death of him. Those really are the only 2 things I asked for this year. I like to make it hard on mom and dad. Guess that's what happens when you watch the kids channels on tv that don't have commercials. How am I supposed to know what's out there?!!?!?

Dad wanted me to post about his deer too. On the first day of rifle season he got an 11 point buck! He went to the mountains without me which did not make me very happy, but I was excited to see his buck (I told him it has big legs) and his truck was really muddy when he came back, that was sooooooooooooooo cool!



... we had to get a picture of the muddy truck!

No comments: