Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

We went to visit with the Eyster side of the family on Christmas eve. Dad took a half day off work and we headed up to GGpa and GGma's house. Grandpa Eyster met us there, along with Aunt Mindy and Eric. We had a great time ...

They have a really cool chair that vibrates and tilts back. I like to pretend it's my rocket ship.



We ate dinner and then it was time for presents!


Here I am playing with my cool remote control DODGE truck!!!!!



Maddie liked her little ring game ... she mastered it while we were there ...



We took another 4 generation shot



And here I am with Great Grandma Eyster



playing in the chair again ...


After our visit, we headed home to get out the cookies and milk for good ole Santa Claus.



Maddie didn't understand why we were playing around with cookies and she couldn't have one, so mom gave in. Of course, I had one too. I didn't think Santa would mind. It's nice to share ... right?


So now we're all ready, the cookies for Santa, the carrots for the reindeer and a little note for Santa ...



Off to bed we go ....

No comments: