Mom wanted to get pictures of us in our Christmas outfits. Needless to say, we were less than cooperative. She did get a few out of about 100 that she took. Maddie is going on strike right now. She won't look at the camera and she wont't smile until after the picture is taken. I promise, she smiles ... ALOT, and she never sits still, so she's really really really hard to get a picture of. She would not sit with me either, to get one of us together, so here ya go ...







I know, from the looks of it, we didn't do too bad, but it took almost 2 hrs to get these. Plus, Maddie kept knocking down the background, that's why it looks so wrinkly! So, there we are in our cool Christmas outfits! I was excited because we matched!!! Hope you like them!
No comments:
Post a Comment