3 years ago
Monday, December 22, 2008
Briany came home!
Today was a pretty special day! My uncle Briany came home from "his job in the Army" He will be home until right after the new year and then he will be deployed to Iraq. I don't know much about any of that, just that he is playing Army. That's pretty much all I can comprehend right now. He showed us lots of pics from his training and now I'm full of questions about just what the Army job involves! Anyway, we only got one quick picture. We only got an hour or two with him before we had to leave so Maddie and I could go to bed. Mom said my mouth didn't stop the whole time ... I had a lot to share with him, he's been gone since September!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment