Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Back to school


It's that time again! Today was my first day of 4 yr old preschool. I am going to the same school I went to last year and also where I went to camp over the summer. I have a different teacher, Mrs. Cooper, but most of my classmates are the same. I will be going 3 days a week this year. I had a little bit of a hard time getting to sleep last night, I was upset because I just wanted to stay home with Mom, but Dad had a little talk with me and I was ok the rest of the night. I got upset again when it was time to get in the car, and walking in was really hard, but I had pretty much calmed down by the time Mom left the classroom, so we are making progress.







Maddie had to get a backpack too, she wanted to be like me ...

No comments: