Saturday, September 05, 2009

Vacation 2009 post 3.

One of the first things we did when we got to Lynn's was swim in her pool. I wasn't too fond of the swimming pool this year. Mom and Dad tried to get me in, but I would only go in where I could touch the bottom. Which was only the first 2 steps. Maddie LOVED the pool though and swam like a little fish by the time we left Lynn's.











We also rode the train that goes through a cool new park in Simpsonville which is really close to Lynn's house. I wanted to ride it when we were down there in April, but they only run on the weekend. We made sure we got to do it this time. It was a lot of fun!!





We liked playing at the park too ..





One morning, Dad and I went to the driving range to hit some golf balls and Mom and Maddie hung out around Lynn's house while she was working. Of course, Mom had a little photo shoot with Maddie and got some cute pics. Here are 2 of them ..




We also visited the Greenville Zoo again.







We played in the rain with Kam and rode our bikes ...








We went to the lake house too.



There's nothing like fishing at sunrise ... in your undies!!!


Maddie wanted to fish too ...



Dad and I chillaxin on the lake



We love the boat rides too!!!!


although the hum seems to put Maddie right to sleep ..



We got to visit with lots of family that we don't see very often like Kam and Jordan (Kam goes to Clemson ... GO TIGERS!)



And Papa John, Marcia, Drew and Molly. We had our yummy banana popsicles at Papa John's again too!



We had a wonderful vacation and while it's always nice to get home and back to your routine, we miss our family very much.

No comments: