Saturday, September 19, 2009

Conversations from the back seat

Maddie playing with her blankie, " Hey Bub, I found my TAGGIE! Look, Bubba! It's right here, on the side! (pause) it saaaaaaayyyyyyssss TAGGIE!!!"

Landen, "No, Maddie, it says Gerber. Be healthy, stay healthy!"

LOL.



For those who don't know, Maddie is slightly obsessed with the "taggies" on her blankies. We had to sew tags on the blankies that either didn't come with tags, or the tags fell off. I'm sad to say that in a pack of 5 blankies, only one now comes with tags, so we had alot of tagless ones. Landen is right, they are Gerber blankies, and I think the "healthy" part must have come from a Gerber commercial somewhere. They are so cute and the conversations they have between themselves are so funny.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Abby LOVES her tags too! If you have a Babies R Us by you, their brand of thermal blankies have big soft tags. They are Abby's favorite!